Ultra Violet Systems
Ultra-Violet Water Treatment
Ultra violet (UV) water disinfection systems are an effective and economic means of eliminating harmful bacteria from water supplies.
UV is commonly used for water disinfection on a wide range of water sources including Domestic Tank Water and by many local councils, schools, the dairy, food, and brewing industries to ensure their water is safe to drink.
Benefits of an ultra-violet system
- Reduces bacteria and viruses up to 99.9% at the rated flow
- Immediate, economical disinfection process, using less energy than a typical household light bulb
- Low maintenance
- Natural process which disinfects without chemicals, and has no effect on taste
- Beneficial minerals are retained
- Visual and audible double-check indicators for lamp failure
- Available pre-assembled for easy installation, or as components only